ESI Audio starts shipping their new keyboard controller K.ON this month. K.ON is ESI’s new expandable USB controller keyboard with 88 hammer action keys.
Equipped with a stable aluminium cabinet, K.ON is not only stylish, but perfectly optimized for professional usage live on stage or in any studio environment. Various faders and dials as controllers are provided, allowing remote control of software and hardware synthesizers. K.ON has a total of 4 expansion slots, compatible with existing synth modules from other vendors.
* 3 digit LED display
* 9 endles dials
* 9 faders
* modulation wheel / pitch bend
* numeric keypad
* transport control buttons
* various editing functions for programming
* power supplied via USB or optional external power supply
* expandable via 4 expansion slots on backside
* Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OS X 10.3 (and higher) compatible
* bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE 4.0 for PC and Mac
K.ON has a MSRP of 599 EUR.