A new maintenance update for Steinberg’s virtual drummer Groove Agent 3 is now available for download. Version 126.96.36.199 is offering several minor enhancements and is recommended for all Groove Agent 3 users.
* AU: Sample rates other than 44.1 kHz now working correctly.
* DXi: Fixed an issue where new projects created with 3.0.1 wouldn’t reload their settings in the DXi version. DXi projects created using 3.0.1 now open fine in 3.0.2.
* Added separate MIDI start/stop commands for Percussion Agent: note B with velocity 0-63 will stop PA and note B with velocity 64-127 will start PA.
* Fixed a crash which occurred on some system configurations when starting Digital Performer 5.
* Fixed a crash which could occur in Cubase SX3 when automating the GA3 RUN button.
* The mute status of GA classics Percussion instruments is saved and restored correctly now.
* Fixed an automation target compatibility issue between projects created in Cubase 4 with GA 3.0 and GA 3.0.1.