PreSonus Audio Electronics is pleased to announce its latest offering in the award-winning PreSonus line of professional firewire recording systems, the FireStudio Tube. The FireStudio Tube is a complete 24-bit/96k FireWire recording system loaded with the perfect combination of inputs and outputs for bands, producers, musicians and engineers to produce commercial-quality recordings.
– Two SuperChannels – Tube Preamplifiers with Limiter
The front panel of the FireStudio Tube is loaded with two “SuperChannels” featuring class A vacuum tube microphone and instrument preamplifiers along with full-featured analog limiters.
The tube preamplifiers use a high gain, military grade 12AX7 tube for maximum gain, low noise and high headroom. Neutrik combo connectors allow both XLR microphone input and hi-Z instrument input. Preamp controls include preamp gain and tube drive to achieve a wide range of sounds from smooth, clean and clear, to warm tube saturation. An 80Hz high pass filter is also located on the front panel to remove room rumble and unwanted lows.
FireStudio Tube Features:
– 24-bit/96K firewire (IEEE1394)
– 16 inputs/10 outputs simultaneous record/playback channels
– 2 SuperChannels (tube microphone/instrument preamplifier with analog limiter)
– 8 XMAX microphone preamplifiers
– 8 balanced TRS outputs
– MIDI Input/Output
– 16×10 FireControl DSP mixer/router
– JetPLL Sync for improved imaging and clarity
– High performance A/D/A converters (114 dynamic range)
– ProPak software suite included