The Yamaha IM8 series brings experience and know-how accumulated over 35 years in the production of industry-leading mixing consoles to bear in three mid-size consoles that cut no corners when it comes to overall performance and sonic quality.
In addition to no-compromise design and development aimed at delivering the finest performance and most useful feature set available in this class, production and assembly are carried out at Yamaha’s own domestic facilities — the same factories where the legendary Yamaha PM series consoles are produced — to ensure unrelenting quality control throughout. Every inch of these extraordinary consoles is well thought out and built for a purpose. There are no unnecessary features, and nothing is out of place. The IM8 series consoles deliver a basic but plentiful complement of features plus truly transparent, high-resolution sound with tireless reliability.
These are consoles for serious sound applications, and will provide eminently professional performance, sound, and control in permanent installations or on the road.
* Professional build, features, and performance for serious live sound applications.
* Unique Yamaha one-knob compressor on all mono input channels – Input section.
* Comprehensive master section provides extensive signal routing and control versatility — Master section.
* Output matrix affords extra output flexibility, particularly for installations.
* USB audio I/O allows direct digital recording and playback with the supplied Cubase AI4 audio workstation software.