PreSonus Audio Electronics is pleased to announce that the PreSonus FireStudio Lightpipe is now shipping.
The PreSonus FireStudio Lightpipe is a 32 input, 32 output, 24-bit/96k lightpipe to FireWire computer recording system for professional-quality digital audio recording. Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh computer systems, the FireStudio Lightpipe allows you to convert up to 32 channels of ADAT or SMUX optical lightpipe input/output via FireWire providing a multi-channel computer interface for digital mixers, AD/DA converters or ADAT recorders. FireStudio Lightpipe features JetPLL jitter elimination technology for ultra tight synchronization and improved imaging and clarity along with a 34×4 DSP matrix mixer allowing you to create dual zero-latency stereo monitor mixes. Fast-acting input/output LED meters are located on the front panel for quick and easy visual monitoring of all signals.
The FireStudio Lightpipe Features:
– 24-bit/96K FireWire (IEEE 1394) interface
– Word Clock I/O
– MIDI I/O
– JetPLL Jitter Elimination Technology
– Balanced TRS Stereo main outputs with volume control
– Headphone amplifier with volume control
– Dual SMUX for 16 channels at 96k over ADAT
– Fast-acting LED input metering
– 34 x 4 mixer matrix
– Mac OSX, Windows XP and Vista32 compatible
– Works with Cubase, Logic, Nuendo, Sonar, Digital Performer and many others