The Ultralite-mk3 is MOTU’s most compact and portable FireWire audio interface, featuring convenient bus powered operation, on-board mixing and effects, superb sound and reliable performance.
Housed in a rugged, compact enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk3 is equally well-suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. It provides flexible and mobile bus-powered operation, professional audio quality at samples rates up to 192 kHz and plenty of I/O, including two mic/instrument inputs, six line-level analog inputs, ten channels of analog output, stereo S/PDIF and a discrete stereo headphone output.
– 10 inputs / 14 outputs FireWire audio interface
– Two combo jacks provide hi-Z 1/4″ guitar input or low-Z XLR mic input with phantom power, pad and gain
– Eight 24-bit 192kHz analog inputs and outputs on balanced/unbalanced 1/4″ TRS jacks
– Precision Digital Trim – Digitally controlled analog trim on all analog inputs
– Stereo 24-bit 96kHz S/PDIF in/out
– CueMix FX – flexible 10 input/14 bus mixer with on-board DSP effects, including reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output
– Front panel headphone jack with volume control
– Stand-alone operation
– Includes drivers for Mac & PC, including ASIO, WDM, Wave, GSIF, Core Audio, and Core MIDI. Supports all popular Mac and Windows audio software
Pricing and availability are yet to be announced.