Native Instruments has announced update 1.1. for Maschine, their next-generation groove production studio.
Improvements that will be included in version 1.1:
- MIDI Out Mode for sounds
- MIDI In for sounds and groups
- Drag-and-Drop audio export for scenes and patterns in host
- Record and trigger scenes switches via MIDI notes in host
- Scene retrigger option in plugin mode
- Loading groups without patterns
- Additional slicing sizes (1/8th etc.)
- REX file import
- Scene naming
- Adjustable metronome volume
- Record Count-In option
- Quick adjustment of group and sound volumes on controller
- Several fixes and stability improvements
Official release date hasn’t been set yet as the update is still in final beta testing.