Following closely on the heels of its recent preview to the market, Denon DJ, a leading manufacturer of reliable, premium-grade DJ equipment, is now shipping the DN-HC1000S USB MIDI Sub-Controller, compatible with Serato™ Scratch Live, which enhances a digital music library with a number of unique tools and performance features for DJs.
Controlling essential features via mouse or laptop keyboard can often be a challenge, especially considering the focused work environment. The DN-HC1000S, however, is designed to directly interface with Serato Scratch Live, today’s most popular DJ software program. The DN-HC1000S offers simple plug ‘n play operation via self powered USB connectivity, and it replaces the computer keyboard for DVS systems with a set of dedicated controls, including track select and fast search, SHIFT/CLR button, five “hot start” and three sampler buttons, auto loop, Loop IN-OUT with Exit/Reloop, history and a TAP button.
Key features of the DN-HC1000S include:
– Serato-approved USB MIDI Sub-Controller for Serato Scratch Live
– Simple USB plug-and-play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
– Dedicated tactile controls to replace computer keyboard shortcuts
– High-quality steel cabinet with rugged rubber keys
– File Select knob and buttons with back-forward action keys
– Track Select and Fast Search buttons
– SHIFT/CLR Button
– 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player buttons
– Auto Loop button with Loop Cut knob & Roll
– Loop IN/OUT button with Exit/Reloop
– File, Browse, History and Prepare keys
– Tap button
– MIDI mappable for other DJ software systems
– Unit measures 9.8” width x 3.4” depth, and weighs under 3 lbs.