Apogee is very excited to give you a sneak preview of their amazing new product. Symphony I/O is the culmination of 25 years of Apogee design excellence and is the best sounding most advanced multi-channel audio interface Apogee has ever made.
Next generation sound quality
Totally updated and optimized circuit design takes Apogee sound quality to the next level.
Easily switch between Logic and Pro Tools HD
With a simple front panel adjustment and the switch of a cable you can easily move between the two most popular and powerful workstations available.
Easily connect Symphony I/O to any Intel based Mac via high-speed USB 2.0 and work in your favorite Core Audio based application, no drivers necessary.
Total I/O Flexibility
Symphony I/O has two slots for 5 different I/O Modules allowing you to configure the system that works best for your needs. I/O Modules include, 8 Analog I/O with Optical and an 8 channel Mic Preamp Module. See the website on Monday July 26th for the complete list and all possible configurations.
StandAlone mode for Pro Tools LE users
Working with Pro Tools LE? Simply set Symphony I/O’s Audio Interface Mode to “StandAlone” and connect directly to your Pro Tools LE interface for incredible Apogee sound quality.
Future proof connectivity
Along with PCI for Symphony, Pro Tools HD and USB 2.0, Symphony I/O features Ethernet connectivity to take advantage of emerging digital connectivity formats.
Symphony I/O Overview:
– Best sounding Apogee interface ever with updated and optimized circuitry
– Audio Interface Mode (AIM): Easily configure Symphony I/O for these modes:
– Symphony (connect to Symphony PCIe card or Symphony Mobile Express/34 card for ultra low latency use with Logic or any Core Audio application)
– Pro Tools HD (connect directly to Pro Tools PCIe card)
– USB (connect to high-speed USB 2.0 port)
– StandAlone (I/O inputs routed directly to I/O outputs)
– Total I/O flexibility and scalability with 5 available Modules including an 8 Analog I/O with Optical and 8 channel Mic preamp module
– Up to 32 channels of simultaneous analog and digital I/O per unit
– Future-proof modular architecture
– PCI, USB and Ethernet connectivity for emerging formats
– Best cost per channel value of any high-end audio interface available
Availability: Shipping August 2010