Solid State Logic, the world’s leading manufacturer of professional analogue and digital consoles, is proud to present Nucleus; a unique, high quality DAW Controller and SuperAnalogue™ audio hub for professional project studios. Nucleus is the perfect blend of workstation control and superb audio performance.
Nucleus re-defines the professional project studio with a combination of advanced DAW control, transparent SuperAnalogue™ monitoring, high class analogue mic pres, pro quality USB audio interface and bundled SSL Duende plug-ins. There is no other product available which offers the professional producer/engineer all these elements, with benchmark audio performance and elegant ergonomics. Not only is it unique but Nucleus is also outstanding value; these elements bought separately would cost more and deliver a less elegant solution.
Nucleus is a compact desktop unit that creates a comfortable, efficient, hands on operating environment for DAW based Music and Film/TV Post production. It provides everything you need to record and monitor audio and to control your DAW quickly and efficiently without resorting to your mouse. Nucleus streamlines your workflow and helps you focus on your sound, not your screen.
- Ethernet connected DAW Controller re-defines the professional project studio
- Compatible with ProTools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo and all major DAW applications
- Switch between 3 connected DAW’s with a single button press
- Two banks of 8 channel controls plus centre section controls
- Touch sensitive 100mm motorised faders
- Digital Scribble Strips with assignable V-Pots and soft keys
- Completely user customisable DAW & Key Command mapping
- Remote Logictivity Browser for effortless configuration
- SD card for non volatile project storage
- Large heavy duty transport buttons and high quality jog/shuttle wheel
- Excellent visual feedback via self illuminating buttons, LED’s and DAW Level Metering
- A unique audio nerve centre for your project studio
- Benchmark SuperAnalogue™ quality output to separate +4dBu & -10dBV connections
- High quality USB audio interface stereo record and playback path for your DAW
- Two Combi XLR mic/line/instrument level inputs to audio interface and monitor outputs
- Digital S/PDIF I/O to the AD/DA of the audio interface
- Zero latency Rec monitoring with wet/dry control to balance input and DAW playback
- SSL SuperAnalogue™ Mic Pre’s’, identical to those used on SSL Duality and AWS consoles
- Mic inputs have 80Hz High Pass Filters, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power
- Insert send/return connections switched between inputs and DAW playback for mixdown
- Additional ‘external’ SuperAnalogue™ input monitor path for another audio interface
- Two headphone outputs and one iJack monitor input
- Standard 1/4” Jack footswitch connection
- Four USB sockets for use as a 4 port USB hub
Nucleus will be available from SSL Resellers Worldwide from Dec 2010 priced; £3000 + VAT, €3599 + VAT. $4999 + VAT.