Turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter to connect your guitar or bass to your iPad and you are ready to rock! Play, practice and record anytime, anywhere with world-class guitar and bass tones and a full portable studio. AmpliTube 2 for iPad gives you incredibly realistic tones and effects, plus full recording and processing capabilities in a powerful mobile app, all from the leaders in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
Previous users can update their AmpliTube for iPad now for FREE. New users can download the full version of AmpliTube 2 for iPad for $19.99/EUR 15.99, or get AmpliTube for iPad FREE today!
* Improved sound with DSP parts derived from AmpliTube 3 and T-RackS 3 for Mac/PC (free update)
A powerful practicing tool
* SpeedTrainer to slow down/speed up (50%-200%) imported songs without affecting the pitch to easily learn complex riffs or improve your skills (free update)
* Import songs as backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or your computer using file sharing or Wi-Fi (free update)
* Up to 50 songs can now be imported (free update)
* New preset naming feature (free update)
Complete recording and production studio
* Built-in single track recorder with re-amping capabilities (free update)
* Multi-track recorder with 8 tracks and master FX section with 5 effects (Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Compressor & Parametric EQ) – 2 send effects per channel and 2 master effects (available as in-app purchase for $14.99/EUR 11.99)
* Export your recordings and mixes as high quality audio files or send them by email as MP3s (free update)
New effects for guitar, bass, vocal or any other instrument
* Graphic EQ
* Parametric EQ
(Available as in-app purchase: $2.99/ EUR 2.39 each).
iKlip is the universal microphone stand adapter that securely supports your iPad on virtually any microphone stand.
iKlip was designed with musicians and presenters in mind.
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Provides both landscape and portrait orientation of the iPad
- All iPad controls, buttons and connectors are accessible
- Can be mounted on the vertical stand or the horizontal boom