A pessimist would say that Music Making Month is half over. An optimist would say it’s only half begun. But a regular viewer to our events so far would say, “Don’t bother me with that. I’m busy making music!” This week in Music Making Month is one of our busiest and biggest yet, with some exciting new additions too.
This week in Music Making Month:
- Creative Flow in The Studio
- OK Go Live Q&A
- Discovering Reason: Analog CVs
- Sampling the Reason Rack
- Getting Your Music Out There
- Exploring Synthesis for Inspiration
- Freemasons Masterclass
- Finish What You Started
- Mixing Tips from Olympic Studios
Be sure to visit the event page for any webcast you want to participate in to subscribe to reminders and notifications for that event.