ART releases the first true two-channel tube preamp that is also a professional quality USB audio interface. Designed for convenience, the all new USB Dual Tube Pre allows direct connection of any microphone, instrument, or line level source directly to your computer via USB 2.0 or S/PDIF input.
The ultra-compact design of the ART USB Dual Tube Pre makes it the perfect audio solution for mobile recording applications or for desktop studios where space may be at premium.
Fully featured, the ART USB Dual Tube Pre offers independently controlled high pass filters, phase inversion, gain and lever controls per channel. An advanced two channel switchable opto-compressor circuit prevents overload at the input, and delivers added warmth and character to recorded tracks.
Additional S/PDIF output is selectable between 44.1k and 48k sample rates, making the USB Dual Tube Pre the ideal companion two-channel expander to any digital recording hardware with S/PDIF I/O.
USB Dual Tube Pre Essential Feature List
- Two channel Tube based Mic/Instrument preamp computer interface
- Extremely low noise discrete front end with variable input and output controls
- Advanced optical output compressor to simplify recording and prevent overload
- Balanced XLR for lo-Z applications and 1/4-inch hi-Z inputs for instrument DI applications
- Selectable Dual or Stereo operation of output controls
- Switch selectable Inserts on each channel
- Insert jacks provide a preamp direct out for each channel
- Stereo/ Dual operation of Optical Compressor
- Mono switch for single input monitoring
- S/PDIF Sample Rate switch selectable between 44.1K and 48K
- Precision LED metering of both the preamp and A/D sections
- Built-in low noise +48 Volt phantom power supply
- Compact, stackable all aluminum chassis
USBDualTubePre MSRP USA – $189.00USD