Almost one year ago we had a post on this really beautiful designed synthesizer app for the iPad. At that time it was nothing more then a design study by Jonas Eriksson, a self-proclaimed ‘pixel bitching’ Swede. But guess what? Via the Twitter feed of Steve Angello (Swedish Hosue Mafia) we found out that the app is available through the App Store!
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70’s, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• Stunning retro interface
For a limited time only, get 76 Synthesizer for 50% off!