VocaLive for iPad gives you the ability to record vocals or other instruments (single or multitrack) with effects and master section, sing along with your favorite iTunes song library (with a Voice Cancel feature for practicing over songs with existing vocals) and warm up your voice with the included Vocal Tools.
VocaLive for iPad includes 5 Vocal Effects:
- Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX)
- Choir (a 3-part harmonizer)
- Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending)
- Double (by registering) and
Along with 7 Studio Effects:
- Parametric EQ
- Envelope Filter
The included audio recorder of VocaLive for iPad can be expanded to an extremely flexible 8-track mobile studio with easy-to-use volume, pan, insert effects and two send levels for each track along with a full-featured master effects section with with Reverb, Chorus and Delay for track sends, and a global parametric EQ and compressor for final mastering.
The iPad version adds a fourth effect slot to the signal processing chain, and two of those effect slots can hold the specific “vocal effects” compared to just one vocal effect per chain on the iPhone version.
The preset browser is also available in the main window of the interface making loading and saving VocaLive presets even easier.
The Favorites section has been expanded from 4 to 40 in the iPad version utilizing a new bank button. Favorites put presets right in the bottom panel on large, accessible buttons for immediate loading of the artist’s most-used settings.
- Real-time vocal processor + recording app
- 4-processor vocal effects chain
- 12 professional studio quality vocal effects
- Single-track Recorder expandable to a full 8-track recording studio available for in-app purchase
- Import and play songs for use as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
- 50 factory Presets included with 40 Favorites for fast recall
- Number of user Presets limited only by device memory
- Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
- Low-latency for real time vocal processing
- FREE version also available
Pricing and availability:
VocaLive for iPad is now available from the iTunes App Store for $19.99/€15.99.
A Free, expandable version is also available that allows the user to purchase the individual effects a-la-carte inside the app. Vocal Effects cost $4.99/€3.99 each, and Studio Effects cost $2.99/€2.39 each. The 8-Track Recorder for both the Free and Full versions costs $14.99/€11.99.
iRig MIC, the quality condenser microphone for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad designed to be used with VocaLive costs $59.99/€49.99.