Reloop Beatmix is the first controller developed especially for the popular worldwide software platform, Virtual DJ. Newbies and experienced DJs alike will soon familiarise themselves with this intuitive 2-channel controller, and in no time at all, can be up and running in the mix.
The newly developed, ultra flat, aluminium jog wheel with its 14cm circumference is equipped with 2 jog modes for vinyl-like scratching and fast track browsing. A large transport section and the Hot Cue panel allows triggering and remixing whilst having a double functionality via a shift layer for all control elements. Users can easily select effects and filters to fire them off by means of the clearly arranged effects section, and with the dedicated Beat Mash mode, it’s possible to creatively chop up a track with a simple push of a button. For even more live remixing possibilities, beat- synchronous loops of various different lengths can be set up on the fly.
The linear arrangement of the 2 channel mixer and the popular Trax Encoder with its deck load buttons, simply makes classic mixing applications intuitive, comfortable, and fun. Reloop Beatmix comes with an integrated USB audio interface to conveniently send the output to a hi-fi or PA system. Additionally, headphones and even a microphone can be connected directly into the unit. Needless to say, professional ASIO drivers are also on-board to offer ultra low latency for tight track control and responsiveness whilst in the mix.
The focus here is clearly about uncomplicated mixing. Unpack, connect and start mixing immediately. Reloop Beatmix: Mix your beats out of the box.
– 2-deck Virtual DJ all-in-one MIDI DJ controller
– Integrated 4-channel USB audio interface
– Plug’n’Play: simply connect your computer and start mixing your MP3s
– Designed for the worldwide popular DJ software Virtual DJ – Extensive transport section with newly developed trigger buttons
– Flat 14cm XL jog wheels with aluminium platters – Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
– Classic 2-channel mixer design
– Smooth-running 70mm pitch fader
– Mouse-less music library management with Reloop Trax Encoder
– Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, Hot Cues, Beat Mash and sampler
– Designated filter dial per deck
– Fader start feature
– Smart loop section
– Hot Cue section with delete button
– Beat Mash mode for bar-precise chopping up of tracks on the fly
– 6.3mm jack microphone connection with volume control
– Sound interface: stereo RCA output
– Stereo RCA booth/rec output for additional DJ monitors or mix recordings
– 6.3mm stereo jack headphones connection with volume and cue mix control
– Shift buttons for second function layer
– All control elements in club size and quality
– Altogether 61 MIDI controllers (34 buttons, 5 faders, 3 push and turn encoders, 17 dials, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
– Compatible with every MIDI-learning software
– Traktor 2 Pro mappings available as download
– USB bus powered: Beatmix simply requires USB for power supply
– Theft protection: Kensington safety slot
– ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high-quality audio characteristics
– Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista
– Comes Plug’n’Play ready with Virtual DJComes ‘plug and play’ ready with Serato DJ Intro & 4
– Deck Virtual DJ 7 LE (Reloop Edition)