BEHRINGER’s X32 sets a new benchmark for digital live and recording consoles by delivering an incredibly comprehensive feature set and unprecedented value. Never have the features of ultra-high-end consoles such as motorized faders, LCD scribble strips, 96-channels on-board digital networking and standard Firewire™ I/O been affordable, until now. Be among the first to experience what the press are calling “an industry game-changer” by visiting your nearest BEHRINGER reseller.
Ever since the “dawn of digital” audio engineers the world over have had a love-hate relationship with their consoles. The new BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console lets you focus on your event, instead of navigating a vast sea of knobs, buttons and menus like most other live digital mixers. X32 is intuitive and powerful with 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with serious signal processing (dynamics, EQ and inserts), which can be configured quickly to meet the demands of virtually any gig, large or small.
- 32-channel digital mixer with 16 mix buses, 6 mute and 8 DCA groups
- MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface over FireWire and USB 2.0, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- iPad* app for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7″ day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ’s and full dynamics processing
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges