At the past AES in San Francisco Neumann presented the three-way monitor KH 310 A active monitors. The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel system, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
KH 310 A
The KH 310 three-way analog active studio monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ Waveguide (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, various input options, analog class-AB amplifiers, and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
– 8 1/4″ composite-sandwich membrane woofer, 3″ soft dome midrange, 1″ alloy fabric dome tweeter with Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) Waveguide and protective grille
– 210 + 90 + 90 W class A/B-amplifiers with thermal protection
– Compact, sealed, horizontally-oriented enclosure (separate left and right versions)
– Frequency response: 34 Hz – 21 kHz, (-3 dB)
– Maximum SPL: 120.2 dB at 1m
– Input gain control, output level control, ground lift
– Fourth-order crossover and 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
– Self-generated noise level <0 dB(A) at 1 m
– Limiters: Excursion, Bass, Mid, Treble
– Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters.
– Two-color dimmable Neumann logo
– Magnetic shielded
– XLR-balanced analog input
– Universal switched-mode power supply
– Dimensions: 253 x 383 x 292 mm (10″ x 15 1/8″ x 11 1/2″) (HxWxD)
– Weight: 13.0 kg (28 lbs 11 oz)
– Full range of accessories and mounting hardware