Arturia have announced that an 1.1. update for the Moog emulation iMini app is avaialble now. This new version adds Audiobus support, background audio, MIDI enhancements as well as bug fixes. Visit the iMini web pages to learn more about those improvements.
History, Tradition and Innovation
iMini is a recreation of the classic 1971 Minimoog synthesizer, one of most iconic synthesziers of all time. Based on the TAE technology found in our award winning Mini V software, iMini offers a level of sound quality never before found on the iPAD as well as over 500 sounds by leading sound designers.
To support Bob Moog’s legacy, we are donating a portion of each sale to the Bob Moog Foundation to support their work in science and music education via Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool, their work to preserve, protect and share Bob Moog’s archives, and their vision to build a Moogseum in the coming years (Moogfoundation.org)
- Audiobus support
- External audio input processing
- Background Audio support
- Realistic recreation of the classic Minimoog™ sound.
- Hundreds of sounds created by the top sound designers in the world.
- Preset compatibility with Arturia Mini V software.
- Core MIDI support
- Including MIDI controller mapping
- WIST sync with other iPAD/Iphone devices
- High quality sound based on our TAE™ analog modeling technology.
- Tabletop Ready iOS application for a complete electronic music studio.