Blue Cat Audio has released an update for five of its most recent plug-ins: Blue Cat’s DP Meter Pro (audio levels meter), FreqAnalyst Multi (multiple tracks spectrum analyzer), Oscilloscope Multi (multiple tracks waveform visualizer), StereoScope Multi (multiple tracks stereo field analyzer) and Blue Cat’s Protector (zero latency brickwall limiter).
These updates mainly address an issue with the AAX version and Pro Tools 10.3.5 on Windows, and bring additional fixes and enhancements for each plug-in on both Mac and PC.
The update is free for existing customers and is available for download from the same locations as the previous versions of the plug-ins.
What’s new for most plug-ins
– Fixed AAX version not showing up in Pro Tools 10.3.5 on Windows.
– Fixed user interface issues in Final Cut Pro X.
– Fixed compare light issues in Pro Tools.
– Fixed MIDI and automation settings that were reset when using undo.
– RTAS: Fixed parameters control with EUCON control surfaces in Pro Tools.
– AAX: Fixed initialization issues on some Pro Tools HD configurations.
– Mac-VST: Fixed window resize issues on Cubase and Nuendo (Mac).
– Mac: Fixed user interface display issues when first opened in Ableton Live 9.
– Mac: Control MIDI settings dialog is now brought back to front when already opened in the background.
– Mac: fixed copy/paste keyboard shortcuts for plug-in registration that did not work in some hosts.
Additional change for Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi
– Pushing all parameters to other instances does not push the stereo configuration anymore.
– Intel Mac running Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) or higher.
– PC running Windows XP or higher.