The RHP-10 Mono is the latest member of the Reloop headphones family, and the first devoted to one-ear monitoring. The single ear-cup construction is designed for fast cueing of a track which, thanks to the large driver, is also possible when the ambient noise levels are high.
The ergonomically designed padded handle and the water-resistant ear pad made of artificial leather are intended to withstand demanding live applications. The sturdy XLR cable connection and supplied spiral cable further emphasize the professional approach, allowing for a clutter-free and reliable performance.
– Professional one-ear construction with 50 mm neodymium driver – Ergonomically padded handle
– Swivel-mounted ear cup
– Water-resistant ear pad made of artificial leather
– Flat comfort construction: compact and light ear cup housing – Sturdy XLR connection
– Excellent, individually adjustable wearing comfort
– 90° angle adapter for optimized cable routing
– Frequency range: 3 Hz – 30 kHz – Impedance: 24 ohms
– Acoustic pressure: 109 dB
– THD: < 0,2% at 1 kHz, 1 mW
– Rated input power: 300 mW
– Weight: 246 g
– Incl. large artificial leather bag for headphones and accessories & cable