Tascam has introduced the DP-24SD, a 24-track Digital Portastudio that’s simple to use to keep musicians creative. The latest model records to rugged solid-state media – economical and expandable SD Cards. Eight XLR mic inputs with phantom power provide enough preamps to record a full band, and each input has available compression and limiting during recording. A color LCD display, channel control strip, and a range of effects make the DP-24SD the ultimate production station for musicians.
Built into the DP-24SD are three types of effects. Up to eight dynamics effects can be routed to any or all inputs during recording for polished-sounding tracks. A multieffects processor provides amp simulation, delay, chorus, and more, ideal for using with the direct guitar input. And a adjustable reverb is available on send and return.
With a simple-to-use interface and affordable pricing, the DP-24SD is the ideal system for musicians, performers, and songwriters.
• 24-track / 24-bit Digital Portastudio
• Color LCD display
• 12-encoder channel strip
• Eight microphone inputs on combo XLR-1/4” jacks with phantom power
• 1/4” instrument level input
• Up to eight-track simultaneous recording at 48kHz/24- bit audio resolution
• Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
• Send effect
Two effects sends
Multi-effect processor with guitar amp simulation
• Mastering effect
• Virtual tracks for alternate takes and undo
• Built-in chromatic tuner and metronome
• 1⁄4” monitor, effect send, and headphone outputs
• USB 2.0 connection to computer