The Netherlands, February 9, 2016. FabFilter has released an update for all FabFilter plug-ins. This update fixes a few problems that surfaced since the December 2015 update that introduced Retina and High DPI support for all plug-ins, among other improvements. FabFilter recommends all customers to update to the latest plug-in versions.
Changes in this update:
– Restored support for Windows XP in all plug-ins.
– Added a workaround for a bug in Logic’s AU validation tool on OS X 10.6 up to
10.8 that could cause Logic to fail to recognize our AU plug-ins.
– Enabled High DPI support on Windows versions prior to Windows 8.1.
– Fixed a bug in the VST3 versions of all plug-ins that could cause a crash in
FL Studio and possibly other hosts after removing a plug-in from a session or
closing a session.
– Fixed possible dropouts in the real-time level display in Pro-L, Pro-C 2,
Pro-DS and Pro-G when using a large host buffer size such as 4096.
– Fixed a bug in the AAX and RTAS versions of Pro-C 2 that prevented the Wet
Gain and Dry Gain parameters to be available for mapping by Pro Tools.
– Fixed a bug in FabFilter One that caused it to reject a range of valid presets
written by earlier versions of the plug-in.
– Fixed a bug in FabFilter Pro-C 2 that could cause the side chain EQ Mid band
to stay enabled, even while the whole Side Chain section was disabled.
– Fixed a bug that caused a very small DC offset in the output of FabFilter
Micro, Simplon, Volcano 2 and Timeless 2.
– Fixed a bug in our AAX plug-ins that caused version 2 plug-ins (like Pro-Q 2
or Volcano 2) to show up as ‘2’ in Mini track view in Pro Tools.
– The FabFilter Pro-DS OS X installer now includes the mono VST2 version again,
which accidentally had been left out in the previous version.
– Various small bug fixes.
The updated plug-ins are fully compatible with previous versions, and free for
existing FabFilter customers. The latest versions and 30-day trials are
available for download now at www.fabfilter.com/download.
System requirements on Windows are either Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP and a
VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools, or Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher with Intel processor,
and an Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools. Both 32-bit and 64-bit
hosts are supported.