The new Nord Drum 3 and super compact Nord Drum 3P combine stunning playability with unlimited sound design possibilities from the innovative Nord Drum 2.
New features include Reverb and Delay effects, a simplified sound selection mode and new Sound Banks for quickly creating custom kits on the fly.
- 6-channel Percussion Synthesizer
- Nord Drum 3P with intergrated multipad, kick pad input and MIDI NEW
- Nord Drum 3 with 6 generic trigger/drum pad inputs and MIDI
- Simplified user interface with easy sound selection NEW
- Advanced sound engine with Resonant Synthesis, Subtractive synthesis and FM-synthesis
- Reverb and Delay Effects NEW
- Drive, Crush and EQ-effects per channel
- MIDI in/out and full CC-control
- Stereo Output with improved output level
- Headphone Output with improved output level
The Nord Drum 3/3P will hit the stores in June 2016 with pricing to be announced. Like all Nord instruments, the Nord Drum 3/3P is handmade in Sweden with meticulous attention to detail and quality control.