FabFilter Releases FabFilter Twin 1.11, Volcano 1.13 and One 3.04 with Intel Mac support. The new versions contain bug fixes as well as improvements and new features. The OS X versions of the plug-ins are now Universal Binaries that can be used on both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
* Added support for Intel Macs. FabFilter Twin, Volcano and One are now Universal Binaries that run on both PowerPC Mac and Intel Mac.
* Changed the OS X installers to install the plug-ins in the global Library plug-in folder instead of the users Library plug-in folder. When installing this new version, the old version will be deleted from the user library.
* Fixed a bug in all plug-ins that caused a crash when saving a preset outside the preset library (for example on the desktop).
* All plug-ins now use VST version 2.4 and/or AudioUnits version 1.4.3.
* Added parameter value display to both FabFilter Volcano and FabFilter One.
* Added Shift-drag knob fine tuning to both FabFilter Volcano and FabFilter One.
* Fixed license verification problems when running FabFilter Volcano or FabFilter One on Receptor.
* Added new presets to FabFilter Twins factory presets library. It now contains more than 800 sounds.
* Fixed a bug in FabFilter Twin that caused the automation of slot actions in the interface to fail when using the AudioUnits plug-in.
* Fixed a bug in FabFilter Twin that could caused glitches when synching an LFO to the host while using it for modulation purposes.
* Improved FabFilter Volcano’s filters to use less CPU and cause less CPU spikes on Intel processors.
* Added an envelope retrigger option to FabFilter Volcano.
The new versions are fully backwards-compatible with earlier versions and should load songs and presets written by the older version without any problems.