Rosegarden is a professional audio and MIDI sequencer, score editor, and general-purpose music composition and editing environment. Rosegarden v1.2.4 is now available. This is a bug-fix release that fixes several issues. It includes no new features apart from one new translation (Finnish).
Bug fixes include:
* Avoid crash on startup if /dev/snd/seq does not exist.
* Fix incorrect sequencer status report (“no driver”).
* Fix MIDI Text Marker export.
* Fix text encoding for Lilypond 2.6 (UTF8 instead of ISO-8859-1).
* Fix stuck notes in matrix after pressing a stop button.
* Fix crash when erasing a duplicated key signature.
* Fix crash when switching documents with a tempo editor window open.
* Fix incorrect sorting and insertion logic in marker editor.
* Fix hang in main canvas when a segment has zero duration.
* Fix audio preview display for repeating audio segments.
* Update percussion matrix when a different drum mapping is selected.
* Avoid crash when deleting a device with percussion matrix open.
* Fix matrix display for notes outside range of current key mapping.
* Ensure correct segment is acted on when clicking overlapping segments.
* Fix sequencer crash when playing back tiny audio files.
* Avoid display hang when too many segments overlap.
* Fix several build system bugs, and compilation with gcc-4.1.2.