iZotope have announced the upcoming release of Nectar 2, their vocal production suite. With Nectar flawless vocal production is just a click away. From quick corrections to limitless creativity, Nectar 2 treats your voice to sweet results.
Vocal Production Suite
Bring a vocal track to life with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble.
With the new Nectar 2, iZotope brings you the best of digital innovation and analog character: the only complete set of tools specifically for voice.
- Add harmonies to your vocal tracks for lush choruses or melodic backing vocals with the new Harmonizer. Play with intelligent automatic settings or define your own with a MIDI controller.
- Add classic space and character to your vocals with the EMT 140-modeled Plate Reverb module, featuring a unique saturation control to emulate the original plate’s preamp.
- Finesse vocal takes quickly and get them ready for your mix with the new Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins.
- Expand your palette of vocal sounds, whether subtle or out of this world, with seven new creative effects in the new FX module.
- Dive in more easily than ever with a streamlined Overview panel for simple adjustments, added metering for visual feedback, and 150+ new presets in styles that range from classic to modern.
Who is it for? Nectar 2 is ideal for audio engineers, musicians, remix artists, post-production professionals, voiceover artists, podcasters, and more.
How do I use it? Nectar 2 can be used as plug-ins in your favorite host. Supported plug-in formats include 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit.