Next to the Eris E5 and E8 models, Presonus present the E4.5 model. The Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5″ Nearfield Monitors (Pair) are designed for recording studio tracking, mixing, and mastering. Each monitor features a 4.5″ Kevlar woofer for midrange and a 1″ silk dome tweeter for treble powered by a 25W class AB amplifier.
When Size Matters
If space is at a premium, or if you want the ultimate in portability, consider the ultra-compact Eris E4.5. It may be the size of a computer speaker, but this mighty mite delivers professional audio quality, thanks to a 4.5-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver; a low-mass, 1 inch, silk-dome tweeter with protective grille; and Class AB amplification. Each speaker is powered by a 25W Class AB amplifier—plenty of juice for a small speaker. The E4.5 ranges from 70 Hz up to 20 kHz, and at 6.42 x 9.45 x 7.09 inches (163 x 241 x 180 mm), you can shoehorn this little beauty into almost any studio space.
All Eris speakers (E5 and E8) have front-ported enclosures made of vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard (MDF).
- For Studio Recording, Mixing, Mastering
- Acoustic Tuning Adjustment Controls
- 1″ Silk Dome Tweeter for Treble
- 4.5″ Kevlar Woofer Cone for Bass
- 25W Class AB Amplification
- RF Interference and Overload Protection
- Heat, Transient, and Subsonic Protection
- 100 dB Maximum SPL
- 70 to 20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- 1/8″ Stereo Headphone Output Included