The new E-MU Xboard Professional USB/MIDI controllers for PC and Mac offer unmatched playability, real-time control and programmability in a portable keyboard package ideal for studio and stage use.
The Xboard™ 25 and Xboard 49 both feature fullsize velocity sensitive keyboards with aftertouch, 16 programmable real-time controllers, Xboard Control editing software, and E-MU’s new Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module with over 1000 sounds.
The Xboard Control software provides an intuitive desktop interface that lets you effortlessly create custom templates for all of your favorite hardware and software instruments. The Xboards also allow you to set discrete MIDI channels for each controller and offer unrivalled real-time control and performance features, including Snap Shot that lets you send multiple program changes and controller values by pressing a single button, and Xboard Latch Mode that enables you to define a section of the keyboard as on/off triggers – perfect for drum loops.
Both Xboard models are ultra-portable and can run on USB, battery, or AC power. The E-MU Xboard 25 and Xboard 49 – the next generation of Professional USB/MIDI Controllers.
• Full-size professional keys with Aftertouch – the Xboards are true performance controllers with a high-quality synth-action keybed
• Xboard Control™ software lets you easily create custom setups for your favorite
• Advanced studio/live performance features, like Latch Mode for triggering drum loops,
Snap Shot for instantaneous program changes, and many more
• 16 real-time controllers that can be assigned to the key performance parameters of all your favorite virtual instruments
• Includes Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module with over 1000 presets
• USB, battery or AC powered – take your music anywhere
• PC & Mac compatible – Windows XP, 2000 and Macintosh OS X drivers