The S90 ES combines a stunningly natural acoustic piano sound with all the sonic flexibility of the award winning Motif ES. A new multi-velocity, stereo grand piano sample, the new sound board simulation and the half-damper capability (when used with the Yamaha FC3) all ensure a rich and realistic acoustic piano sound.
• Half-damper capability (requires FC3 pedal)
• 88-key balanced hammer action with aftertouch
• Complete MOTIF ES Wave ROM + a 53MB S700 Acoustic Piano Sample with Sound Board Simulation effect
• 128-note polyphony, Eight Part with dual insert effects, reverb, mastering, and master EQ
• Three PLG slots
• Optional mLAN16E card to turn your S90 ES into a multi-channel ASIO soundcard
S90 ES Available August 2005