The EP84 is the latest multi-channel microphone preamplifier from SM Pro Audio. Packed with quality features and connectivity options, this sturdy 2RU rack-mountable unit is designed to provide studio users with 8 channels of pristine microphone preamplification. The EP84 is the perfect front end for computer audio systems, stand-alone hard disk recorders, or just about any other analog or digital workstation.
With all the functionality of a top line preamplifier, the EP84 features independent variable gain control, -20dB pad, phase reverse, low cut filters, 48v Phantom power, and insert points on each of the eight (8) channels.
Eight (8) ADAT format channel outputs can be added to the EP84 via installation of the optional PR8IIA ADAT output module. With this simple user installed option, the EP84 integrates superbly into today’s digital studio environments without a hitch. Great for connection to the latest ADAT compatible audio interfaces, the EP84 expands your recording possibilities. Why not make use of the features you have and mic up the whole band!
* 8 x independent microphone preamplifiers
* 8 x XLR Balanced +4dB outputs
* 8 x combo inputs with variable gain control and 20dB pad
* Optional ADAT output interface
* 8 x line level outputs, TRS balanced or unbalanced
* 8 x phantom power switches
* 8 x Peak lights
* 8 x independent phase reverse switches
* 8 x independent low cut filters
* 8 x insert points
* 8 x 48v phantom power switches