SM Pro Audio will be showing the ADDA 192-S, their new stereo 24-bit converter at AES 2006. The ADDA 192-S is a two-channel, 24-bit, 192-kHz AD/DA converter. The ADDA 192-S has been designed to suit a range of duties including professional studio recording, field recording, audio mastering, and broadcast applications.
With impressive low noise performance, the ADDA 192-S provides a breathtakingly faithful recreation of the input signal. With remarkable accuracy and linearity the distortion free outputs are acutely detailed and ensure recordings and conversions are realized without compromise.
Two high quality combo connectors are provided on the front panel for easy connectivity of microphone or line level signal sources. The mic inputs feature excellent preamps with switchable 48V phantom power and -20dB PAD. High-quality internal analog circuitry ensures optimum analog performance, whilst digital connectivity is provided in the form of both optical and coaxial S/PDIF I/O.
The built in headphone amp and analog/digital rotary mix controls allow the ADDA 192-S to be monitored effectively in any situation. The master XLR and headphone monitor output signal can be specifically tailored to provide a controlled mix level of both he analog and digital inputs. Perfect for zero latency direct monitoring applications.
All housed in a external chassis, the ADDA 192-S is shielded from any stray electrical interference. Robust connectors are provided for input and output along with a quality external switch mode power supply.
* Pristine 24 Bit AD/DA Conversion
* 44.1, 48, 96, 192 kHz Sampling-Rates
* 2 x channel Mic/Line pre-amp
* Switchable 48Volt phantom power per channel
* Switchable -20dB PAD per channel
* Internal & External S/PDIF Sync
* S/PDIF optical and coaxial I/O
* Balanced/unbalanced analog monitor outputs
* Analog input/Digital input monitoring mix balance feature
* Zero latency hardware monitoring
* Built in headphone amplifier