KONTAKT 2.2 update including new features and Universal Binary. KONTAKT 2.2 supports Intel Macs as well as adding new features and enhancements to the previous version.
The update is free for PC and powerPC-based Mac users. For Intel Mac users, the following applies: If KONTAKT 2 was activated after September 12th, 2006 – or if you own KOMPLETE 4 – you are eligible for the free Download. If you activated KONTAKT 2 for the first time BEFORE the 12th of September 2006, you can download the Universal Binary update for 29 $/ € 25 from the NI Online Shop.
KONTAKT 2.2 brings a number of fantastic new features, including:
* Enhanced sliced loop handling with drag-and-drop, in-sync preview and more
* Import function now also reads Battery 3 kits/cells as well as DR-008, Pulsar STS and RGC SFZ
* Improved group management with load/save function, 128-voice groups, and new group presets
* New modulation, tuning and envelope functions
* Extended KSP engine with five new commands