Today zplane.development released version 1.1 of vielklang, the audio harmonization instrument for easy generation of vocal or instrumental harmonies with up to four voices. The utilization of voice leading and harmony progression models allows vielklang to create harmony parts in a more musical way than traditional harmony processors and makes it a versatile and creative tool for musicians, songwriters and producers.
Version 1.1 now offers support for the RTAS interface and includes the following new
· two-voice harmonization mode, generating only a second voice in a typical backing vocal style
· availability of 7th chords
· timing humanization control
· single note splitting and muting
· drag’n’drop and file export of audio and midi data
vielklang 1.1 is available for RTAS (Mac OS X, Windows), VST (Mac OS X, Windows) and Audio Units (Mac OS X) at a MSRP of $249.00/€179.00. For registered owners of vielklang 1.0 the update is free of charge.