The single-rackspace USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface is packed with I/O, including 16 simultaneous inputs (14 analog inputs plus S/PDIF digital inputs) and four simultaneous outputs, eight studio-quality microphone inputs with phantom power, digital I/O, independent monitor and headphone outputs and 16 channels of MIDI I/O.
The US-1641 offers zero-latency hardware monitoring and up to 96kHz sampling rates at 24-bit resolution. It ships bundled with Cubase LE4 and TASCAM’s own Continuous Velocity Piano.
“TASCAM has always been at the forefront of USB Audio/MIDI interface technology, from our very successful US-428 and US-122 through our most recent US-122L and US-144,” remarked TASCAM Product Development Manager Jim Bailey. “The US-1641 packs an incredible amount of I/O into a single rackspace for live performance recording.”
The US-1641 is available for immediate shipment and packs sixteen inputs and much more into only one rackspace:
* 16 simultaneous Inputs
* 4 Simultaneous Outputs
* 14 x 4 Analog Input/Output
* Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
* 8 XLR Mic Inputs with Phantom Power
* USB 2.0 Computer Interface
* Up to 96kHz/24-bit Audio Resolution
* Zero-latency Hardware Monitoring
* Independent Monitor and Headphone Outputs
* 16-channel MIDI Input and Output
* Includes Steinberg Cubase LE4 and TASCAM Continuous Velocity Piano