K.ON Expandable Controller Keyboard with 88 hammer action keys. With a solid aluminium case, K.ON is not only stylish, but extremely well suited for professional usage, either live on stage or in any studio environment. Several faders and dials as controllers are provided, allowing remote control of software and hardware synthesizers.
K.ON also has a total of 4 expansion slots which are compatible with existing synth modules from other vendors. This includes the expansion modules that work in the CME UF series of keyboards, specifically including the CME digital piano module and the Waldorf Nano synthesizer.
– 3 digit LED display
– 9 endles dials
– 9 faders
– Modulation wheel / pitch bend
- Numeric keypad
– Transport control buttons
– Various editing functions for programming
– Power supplied via USB or optional external power supply
– Xpandable via 4 expansion slots on backside
– Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OS X 10.3 (and higher) compatible
– Bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE 4.0 for PC and Mac
ESU1808 18-in/8-out USB 2.0 High Speed External Recording Interface. The ESU1808 utilises the very latest audio interface technology for external usage on notebook and desktop computers.
This Hi-Speed USB 2.0 audio interface for is both Mac & PC compatible and shows what is really possible with USB 2.0. ESI´s new USB 2 Xtreme technology raises USB audio to a new level, providing better performance for better results.
The 1U rack unit comes with a total of 18 input channels. 2 of them are high quality microphone preamps with balanced XLR inputs and +48V phantom power. A further 2 allow a direct connection of instruments (HiZ), the 12 input channels are for balanced line signals and there is a coaxial S/PDIF input. There are 8 balanced analog output channels, one channel pair is also provided as coaxial S/PDIF output. Last but not least, ESU1808 comes with a MIDI I/O port providing 16 input and 16 output channels.
All this makes ESU1808 a product that defines new standards for USB audio for professional applications. Never before have you seen this number of I/O channels on a USB audio product in this price range!
– USB 2.0 Hi-Speed support based on ESI´s USB 2 Xtreme technology
– 18 input channels / 8 output channels at 24-bit/96khz
– 2 precision & low noise microphone preamps (XLR input) with gain controls, pad switch and peak LEDs, +48V phantom power
– 2 direct instrument inputs (Hi-Z) with gain control and peak LEDs
– 12 balanced/unbalanced analog inputs (1/4″ TRS, -10dBv/+4dBu, ADC 107dB)
– 8 balanced/unbalanced analog outputs (1/4 TRS, -10dBv/+4dBu, DAC 112dB)
– headphone amplifier (1/4″ stereo phone jack) with volume control
– 16 channel MIDI I/O
– RCA connectors for coaxial S/PDIF I/O
– supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0 kHz
– powered by exclusive DC power supply
– supports ASIO 2.0, GSIF 2.0, WDM, CoreAudio
– Windows XP and Mac OS X compatible