PreSonus Audio Electronics is excited to announce StudioLiveTM 16.4.2 Digital Performance and Recording Mixer.
StudioLive is the most powerful and flexible sixteen-channel digital mixer the world has seen, loaded with sixteen high headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 22×18 FireWire recording and playback engine, “Fat Channel” processing with 4-band EQ’s, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, six aux buses, four sub-groups, extensive LED metering, talkback and much more.
StudioLive seamlessly integrates a powerful and easy-to-use digital mixer with a complete multi-channel recording system delivering the most creative environment available for both live performance and studio music production.
“This is the perfect mixing board for the serious band, nightclub, small church, and home studio,” says Director of Marketing Brad Zell. “It opens the door to record every show, record in the studio as well as use recorded tracks during performances – bringing the cool sounds, beats, and effects to the gig.”
StudioLive Key Features:
* 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
* 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
* Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
* Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
* 22×18 FireWire digital recording interface
* Compact 19″ rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
* Fat Channel Select:
o High Pass Filter
o 4-band semi parametric EQ
* 2 Master DSP Effects (reverbs, delays, time-based effect, with load/save)
* Load/Save Mixer “Scenes” – all settings
* 100mm long throw faders
* Military grade quick touch push buttons
* Fast-acting LED meters
* Talkback communication system
* StudioLive multi-track recording software