At this year’s BPM the TR-1 was introduced which is a collaboration of Vestax and DJ HIROSHI WATANABE, one of the pioneers who established laptop based DJing in Japan.This radical MIDI controller has been designed from a professional’s point of view, making it compact and extremely useful when you’re in the mix. Its compatibility with Traktor Pro is remarkable.
Vestax development team and Hiroshi Watanabe worked together for 2 and half years, creating the TR-1 with a simple, compact and logical design which has reversed the concept of existing DJ controllers.
By combining their original DJ technology and Hiroshi Watanabe’s requests as much as possible, the knobs and switches have been tuned to provide the same touch of a DJ mixer, enabling the DJ to operate the controller with profession. Ready and tuned to work with your Traktor Pro.
- New soft push switches for tireless mixing.
- Smooth 60mm slide input faders or high-precision mixing.
- Selectable deck control (Max 4channels. A&C controlled by PGM1, B&D controlled by PGM2).
- New SHIFT switch feature to customize deck control functions.
- Adjustable LED light volume.
- Can control up to more than 160 parameters of compatible software.
- A compact, durable and easy-to-operate body design that ensures excellent reliability on tour .
- Traditional Vestax white gold face plate and knobs.
- Bundle softwar: Native Instruments Traktor LE.