The original System 6000 launched to critical acclaim in 2000, and in less than a decade has established itself as the industry standard for stereo and multi-channel reverb and signal processing. The software and processing capabilities have developed greatly since then, allowing System 6000 users a wealth of creative possibilities and additional license feature options along the way.
With System 6000 MKII, a classic is retooled to meet modern challenges and remain the de facto industry standard for the next decade, all while maintaining the legendary sound quality of the original. System 6000 MKII with ICON control is in a league of its own.
The System 6000 MKII will be available through regular TC Electronic channels, maintaining backwards compatibility with existing System 6000 units.
An exciting upgrade program will be available to all registered owners of existing System 6000, www.tcelectronic.com/MKIIUpgrade for more details.
NEW System 6000 MKII:
* New network and wi-fi savvy platform
* New Matrix 88 mixer for ultimate precision summing
* Includes all algorithms from original System 6000
* Reads presets from original System 6000
* The road to even more powerful algorithms
* Stronger chassis with a new stylish look
NEW Icon MKII:
* Faster response of touch screen and faders
* More connections: Dual Ethernet and dual USB
* Controls System 6000 and System 6000 MKII
* Controls Reverb 4000
* Controls DB2, DB4 and DB8
* New stylish look