Shure have announced the coming release of the SRH940 Headphones. Designed for professional audio engineers and studio professionals, SRH940 Headphones provide accurate response across the entire audio spectrum to deliver smooth high-end extension with tight bass. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
What is the SRH840 best suited to?
The SRH840 are an ideal choice for professional audio engineers and musicians in applications such as studio recording and critical listening.
What are the features?
The SRH840 has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods. It has a precisely tailored frequency response to deliver rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. The collapsible design provides easy storage and portability, with the included carrying bag giving the headphones protection when on the go or not in use.
Also included is a replaceable cable and a replacement set of ear pads which ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provides superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy storage and portability
- Replaceable velour ear pads ensure long product life
- Two included detachable cables provides plenty of length and flexible wearing options
- Zippered, hard travel case protects headphones when not in use