The Echo 2 is a high-end personal mixer and a USB audio interface. With innovative touch panel controls and premium microphone preamps, the Echo 2 is perfect for live performance and for recording.
The Echo 2 features touch controls, built-in studio grade preamps, and a compact, portable design. You don’t need a separate preamp or direct box – simply connect your instrument or microphone to the Echo 2, and mount the Echo 2 on your microphone stand using the included bracket. Complete control of your mix is right at your fingertips.
The Echo 2 is great for recording, mixing, mastering, or just listening to a playlist. The separate headphone and main outputs are also ideal for DJ software. The Echo 2 is a versatile creative tool, with audio quality comparable to interfaces costing hundreds of dollars more.
- USB 2.0 high speed interface with 9’ cable
- Power from USB* or included international AC adapter
- Intuitive, simple touch panel controls
- Selectable microphone, balanced line, or high-impedance instrument inputs
- EZ Trim – Precisely set your inputs to the optimal level with the touch of a button
- Low noise (-129 dBu EIN) studio grade mic preamps
- Up to 75dB of gain
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Two female XLR to male ¼” TRS cables included
- Separate main and headphone outputs with adjustable volume and monitor levels and main mute
- Supports full duplex 2 channels in, 4 channels out operation at 24 bit, up to 192kHz sample rate
- Near zero latency hardware monitoring
- Adjustable mic stand bracket included