Roland has released information on the coming products for 2013. Many of these products will introduced and displayed at the coming NAMM 2013 show. On the audio interfaces front Roland unveils two new products for the Capture series, the Studio-Capture and the Duo-Capture MKII USB audio interfaces.
With the new STUDIO-CAPTURE, Roland once again raises the performance standard for computer-based audio production. The latest addition to the acclaimed CAPTURE family boasts 12 premium-grade mic preamps, an industry first for a compact USB audio interface. A total of 16 audio inputs, 10 audio outputs, and MIDI I/O offers massive connectivity for pro-level setups, all in a single, tabletop unit that fits easily into a travel bag. Other top-flight features include 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, comprehensive front-panel metering, XLR monitor outputs with dedicated level control, dual headphone outputs, rock-solid drivers with VS STREAMING technology, and much more. Durable, portable, and ready to take on large-scale recording projects both in the studio and on the road, STUDIO-CAPTURE stands head and shoulders above all other USB audio interfaces on the market.
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production
- 16 audio inputs and 10 audio outputs, including 12 premium mic preamps (VS PREAMP)
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Individual input/output meters and input channel buttons
- Four independent, software-controlled monitor mixes
- XLR monitor out, direct monitor, and dual headphone outputs with independent front-panel level knobs
- Coaxial digital I/O; MIDI I/O with FPT
- Expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs together, both controlled with a single driver
- 2U rackmount ears included
Delivering flexible features in a compact, affordable package, the DUO-CAPTURE mk2 USB Audio Interface is ideal for mobile audio production with your laptop or iPad. It’s equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs, plus dual headphone outs that are perfect for side-by-side musician/engineer sessions. Ultra-stable, low-latency drivers offer premium performance, while a versatile selection of I/O formats accommodate a variety of gear. With its unique, slimline design and stable operation, DUO-CAPTURE mk2 is the perfect audio interface for recording musicians on the go.
- Small, convenient audio interface for mobile musicians
- Compatible with Mac and PC; iPad compatibility via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
- 1/4-inch MIC/GUITAR input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- 1/8-inch stereo input; 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume
- Low-latency ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers; input monitor function
- USB bus powered
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE for Windows included