Numark announces iDJ Live II, a new mobile DJ controller that offers versatile control over a wide variety of computer-based and mobile DJ platforms. Numark will unveil iDJ Live II at Booth 6700 at the 2013 NAMM show, January 24-27 in Anaheim, California.
An updated and enhanced version of Numark’s iDJ Live controller, iDJ Live II features an updated low-profile design and USB connectivity, allowing it to perform with both laptop- based and mobile DJ platforms. iDJ Live II features a standard layout of DJ controls, including a crossfader, EQ knobs, and capacitive touch-activated platters. The design of iDJ Live II has also been slimmed down with redesigned platters that are now illuminated and low- profile. A headphone/speaker splitter cable is also included.
“iDJ Live II enhances and builds upon our original vision for iDJ Live—give anyone and everyone real DJing capability in a compact, comprehensive, and fun package,” said Chris Roman, Numark Product Manager.
- Works with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, plus Mac and PC laptops
- Seamless integration with Algoriddim’s djay and vjay apps (sold separately)
- Algoriddim’s djay LE software for Mac included
- Crossfader, EQ controls, and capacitive dual-zone touch-activated platters
- Headphone/speaker splitter cable and stand for iPad included
- Available with USB and 30-pin or USB and Lightning connections
- Core MIDI- and standard MIDI-compatible