Behringer have just announced that their XENYX CONTROL1USB audio interface is now shipping worldwide. When it’s time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, the last thing you’ll want to do is crawl under your desk and run cables. The CONTROL1USB gets you off your knees, putting Master Volume, Talkback, Source selection and Monitor control right at your fingertips. This USB audio interface is priced at ‘around’ 250 Euro ($399 MSRP).
Sometimes Bigger is Better!
Small knobs make for low precision. Conversely, the bigger the knob is, the higher the precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it difficult to dial-in perfection. On our really big knob, the distance between degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make high-precision adjustments with ease. CONTROL1USB helps you set levels fast and accurately when it comes to your mastering project.
Built-in USB Connectivity
The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center—no additional hardware required.
More Monitor Options
In the golden age of recording, engineers had to make the mix sound great in just two places, the studio and the car. When you consider the acoustic environments and the equipment used in each, it’s not as easy as it sounds. Today’s computer-based recordings have to sound great in even more situations, such as MP3 players, podcasts and other bass-challenged systems—so experiencing your mix through as many speaker systems as possible is more essential than ever. CONTROL1USB lets you switch between up to three pairs of studio monitors, add a subwoofer, listen through vintage-style small monitors (such as our C5A or C50A), or any other combination at the mere press of a button.
XENYX CONTROL1USB features
- Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- Big, illuminated Volume knob for precise level adjustments
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch