The Vocalist Live FX is DigiTech‘s next generation vocal effect processor with studio quality vocal effects and new Live Adapt listening technology. When you’re on stage you need the same high performance and superior audio quality you’re accustomed to from the studio. The new Vocalist Live FX puts professional studio grade vocal effect processing at your feet on stage. Licensed Lexicon reverb, dbx compression, and Automatic Feedback Supression give you powerful tools to make every vocal performance powerful captivative, and engaging to your audience
From Studio To Stage
During the performance, the new Live Adapt feature can automatically detect your song’s tempo, key, and scale to automatically adjust for the best vocal sound. The Gold Channel allows you to engage the channel strip with the press of a button so you can sound good in an instant. The Anti-Feedback button automatically sets filters to eliminate feedback and help ensure you’re not caught holding the mic while feedback decimates the audience.
Incredible Features Only Available in the Live FX
- Live Adapt: New performance adaptive technology listens to your voice and the band to set tempo, noise gate levels, and harmony settings.
- Gold Channel: global effect for a solid sonic foundation
- Sound Check: Simple phrase repeater that allows you to record once and play back continiously while you dial in your effect settings or adjust the PA
- True Studio Quality Effects: Although many of our competitors make the same claim, the Live FX uses licensed dbx compression and Lexicon reverb. You’ll find dbx and Lexicon gear in virtually every major recording studio around the world.
- dbx Automatic Feedback Supression: using industry leading dbx technology, the Live FX automatically listens calibrates up to 12 different filters to eliminate feedback. Nothing is worse than seeing your audience throw their hands up to cover their ears during your performance. The Live FX works to ensure you never experience that.