Titan, is Prism Sound latest and greatest addition to the recording products range. Featuring the same world-beating performance found on all Prism Sound products trusted by artists, studios and engineers for over 20 years. Titan is a cutting-edge interface solution for today’s audio professional.
USB multichannel audio interface with MDIO expansion
Titan is a USB multi-track audio interface for personal recording and sound production, for professional musicians, songwriters, engineers and producers as well as recording studios, post production facilities and scoring stages. Titan is ideal for music and sound recording, mixing, multitracking, overdubbing, stem-based mastering, analogue summing and critical listening applications.
Titan provides Prism Sound’s renowned performance, sound quality and state-of-the-art clock technology in a dedicated unit compatible with both Windows (Vista, 7 and 8, 32 and 64 bit, ASIO as well as MAC OS X 10.4.11 and later (Intel). Once configured with a computer, Titan can also operate stand-alone using its ADAT, S/PDIF or AES3 I/O.
“As with every product we release, Titan came about as a direct result of customer feedback,” says Graham Boswell, sales and marketing director of Prism Sound. “For some time now, customers using external hardware devices such as Pro Tools™ have wanted easy access to Prism Sound’s high quality audio interfaces, but at an affordable price. Titan is our answer. It offers all the award-winning features of the competitively priced Orpheus but with the USB functionality that users want.”
- No-compromise, full Prism Sound audio quality
- Dedicated USB interface
- Multichannel Digital I/O (MDIO) expansion port
- ASIO drivers provided for Windows VISTA, 7 and 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Directly compatible with CORE AUDIO on Mac OS X 10.4+
- Eight “Prism Sound” premium-quality AD and DA channels
- Concurrent operation of ADAT and switchable S/PDIF or AES3 ports
- Four high-end integrated mic preamps (typ.-130dBu EIN)
- Mic pres have individually switchable phantom power and 20dB pads
- MS Matrix processing on mic inputs
- Two instrument inputs
- RIAA Equalization on inputs 1 & 2
- Prism Sound “Overkillers” on every analogue channel to control transient overloads
- Fully-floating (isolated) balanced architecture for optimum noise rejection
- Mono or stereo input configurations
- Outputs selectable between workstation bus or Titan mixer
- Low-latency “console-quality” digital mixer for foldback monitoring
- Fader, pan, cut, solo on every mixer channel
- Dual headphone outputs each with its own front-panel volume control
- Front-panel master volume control and mute, assignable to selected channels
- Configurable for stereo, 5.1 or 7.1 or surround monitoring
- Built-in sample rate conversion (SRC) on S/PDIF Inputs and Outputs
- Prism Sound 4-curve SNS noise shaping on digital outputs
- State-of-the-art clock generation with proprietary hybrid 2-stage DPLL
For a very limited time you can purchase Titan at a limited pre-order price! This exclusive price is only available until January 2014 so don’t delay. Contact Prism Sound for further information.