Output, a Los Angeles based music software company is opening it’s doors Nov 12, 2013 and launching REV – the world’s first collection (and a massive one) of instruments, loops, rises, pads, pulses, swells and more all in REVERSE. Released in partnership with Native Instruments, REV is built within the Kontakt engine and installable through the NI Service Center.
All In REVerse
REV offers users the first chance to play instruments in real time in reverse and includes over 1,000+ presets spread over 4 unique engines. All sounds lock to tempo and work within all major DAW’s. Engines include a wide array of filters, stutters and FX that can help the user tweak the sound both in the studio and on the fly. Available from outputsounds.com, REV will be sold as a full collection for $199 and is built for anyone looking to push their sonic envelope – Producers, Composers, Artists, DJs, Sound Designers, etc.
• REV is a collection of 4 unique engines: Instruments / Timed instruments / Loops / Rises
• REV has over 1,000 patches, including 14 GB of content (uncompressed)
• ALL sounds lock to tempo and come with cutting edge features (filters, stutters, tweakable fx, trigger fx, on screen-help, etc.)
• REVERSE sounds are universal. REV will find a home equally amongst producers, composers, artists, etc… anyone looking to push the envelope.
• REV is built w/in Kontakt and is installable through Native Instrument’s Service Center.