Rossum Electro-Music has chosen the occasion of SUPERBOOTH16 in Berlin, Germany to announce the development of their ASSIMIL8OR Multi-Timbral Phase Modulation Sampler module for Eurorack synthesizers. Building on Dave Rossum’s decades-long pioneering of affordable professional sampling technology, ASSIMIL8OR is designed to provide a powerful, flexible sampling engine for modular synthesis.
- Key ASSIMIL8OR features will include:
- Eight-channel multi-timbral operation. Each channel will be available from its own independent output as well as appearing in the stereo mix output.
- Mono or stereo sampling. Channels can be configured as eight mono voices, four stereo voices, or any combination (well, any combination that adds up to eight).
- Superb 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion.
- Unique timbral capabilities created by the ability to phase modulate samples by external analog signals or by other samples.
- Variable sample fidelity with selectable sample rate and bit depth.
- Real-time CV control of bit depth.
- Extensive sample manipulation and looping capabilities.
- Sample scrubbing under CV control.
- One-shot or gated sample playback with variable release time in gated mode.
- Bit Depth
- Phase Modulation
- Sample Start
- Sample Length
- Loop Start
- Loop Length
- Release Decay (for gated sounds)
- A front panel accessible SD card for sample and preset storage.
And a lot more…
ASSIMIL8OR will be available this Fall from Rossum Electro-Music dealers worldwide. Additional details will be available as release approaches.