Synchro Arts are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Revoice Pro 3, a major upgrade to the application already used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest and easiest timing and pitch alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR.
Now Revoice Pro 3 offers stunning new sound quality, powerful new tools, and workflow enhancements for users of all popular DAWs including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Nuendo and Pro Tools.
Revoice Pro 3 arrives with a host of improvements and major new features, including the simplest and fastest Warp functions for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch, What’s more, users report that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Automatic Performance Transfer (APT) process, which can give one signal the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of another signal, and the realistic Doubler function. These, along with the added Warp process mean there is now a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
In addition, integration with most DAWs is now faster and easier than ever, using the simple Revoice Pro Link plug-ins or fast and familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
For those new to Revoice Pro there simply is nothing else that offers vocal time and pitch alignment, combining the power, ease of use and best-in-class sound that Revoice Pro offers. Say goodbye to feature poor, hard to use and glitchy vocal plug-ins.
What’s new in Revoice Pro 3
• Manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio – intuitive, easy to select and manipulate time and pitch and maintain the highest quality.
• Pitch correction functions – select modes over any range, with automatic snap to pitch grid options.
• Time-variable Pitch transfer parameters – graphically vary pitch tightness, offset and transfer strength to control the APT function’s processing.
• Easily create and change stacked tight vocals – change a Guide signal’s timing or pitch, and all related output tracks follow the changes automatically.
• Improved Interface – Simpler, cleaner, faster and easier to understand and use.
• Stunning audio quality– processing can produce totally transparent time and pitch adjustments.
• AU Monitor plug-in – plays Revoice Pro’s output through AU stereo insert and tracks DAW’s playback in same way as Revoice Pro’s RTAS and VST3 monitor plug-ins.
• Enhanced Doubler – can modify timing of output and has longer and negative time delay up +/- 200 ms.
• Now works with even more DAWs – see www.synchroarts.com
• Hundreds of improvements and fixes – added to simplify and speed up learning and using.