EXPOSE 2 is an audio quality control application that helps you identify issues with your music. So many tracks get distributed with a poor EQ balance, true peak clipping, overcompression, phase issues, and more. We want you to catch these issues before it’s too late. With EXPOSE 2, you can deliver the best listening experience and release your music with confidence.
- NEW Compare EQ shows how your average tonal balance compares to your imported reference track. Or you can select a genre-specific preset, all of which were created using sonic profiles from commercially successful tracks. This will allow you to check that your music aligns with your sonic goals and isn’t too muddy, dull, thin, or harsh before releasing.
- NEW Loudness Match normalizes the playback of all tracks in EXPOSE using a LUFS algorithm. The human ear perceives louder music to have a fuller bass and more clarity in the high frequencies. Loudness matching removes this bias and enables you to make more informed decisions for your music.
- NEW Analysis Feedback gives you specific guidance on how to adjust your audio to get the sound you’re looking for. This helps you hit your technical goals, whether you’re aiming for a super-loud club master, or trying to optimize your music to sound great on streaming sites. (27 presets, and 5 user preset slots)
- NEW User Interface with user experience and workflow improvements.
- Get the technical details of your track in seconds. (LUFS Integrated, Short-term, decibels true-peak, left-right heat map, phase heat map, dynamic range, loudness range)
- When issues are detected the readouts and waveform are highlighted to show you exactly where the issue is
Free Trial: 15 Days. No Credit Card Details Required Price (inc VAT): £49.00GBP / $67.50USD / €56.99EUR Upgrade from EXPOSE V1 Offer: £19.00GBP / $25.99USD / €21.99EUR